- Respawn at the Bench after quitting the game or dying.
- Replenish all health (including Lifeblood masks granted by Charms, but depleting all Lifeblood masks from Cocoons)
- Equip and unequip Charms
- Fill out the Map with places already explored (requires purchasing a Quill)
- If Salubra's Blessing has been purchased, the player will slowly replenish SOUL
- Respawn enemies that were defeated prior to sitting.
- Respawn Lifeblood Cocoons
In some cases, Benches must be unlocked by paying a toll machine with Geo.
Toll Bench Locations and Prices
- Greenpath - 50
- Ancient Basin - 150
- City of Tears - ??? Missing information.
- Queen's Gardens - 150
- Occasionally The Knight can encounter NPCs on benches, like Quirrel in the City of Tears (as seen in the image above), Tiso in the Forgotten Crossroads and the Colosseum of Fools, and Bretta in Dirtmouth.
- The Crystal Guardian boss is first encountered sitting on a Bench. Attacking it will start the fight and it is not possible to rest at the Bench before defeating it.