The Grimm Troupe Content
|Defensive charm once wielded by a tribe that could shape dreams.|
|Conjures a shield that follows the bearer and attempts to protect them.|
The shield slowly rotates around The Knight, blocking certain projectiles and dealing damage to enemies.
Whenever the shield touches an enemy, it will deal damage equal to x1.00 of your Nail. Once this happens, the shield will break and take time to reform.
Attacking with the nail will cause the shield to bash outward.
Focusing will cause the Shield to rotate even faster and accelerates the shield recovery.
How to Acquire
Dreamshield will only block some projectiles. Blocked projectiles vanish when hitting the shield. Piercing projectiles are unaffected by the shield.
- Orange spitball (Aspid, Mawlek, Oblobble, etc.)
- Lingering orange spitball (Nosk, God Tamer, etc.)
- Floating orange orb (Broken Vessel, Lost Kin)
- Homing soul orb (Soul Master, Soul Warrior)
- Falling boulder (False Knight, Failed Champion)
- Dung ball (Dung Defender, White Defender)
- Wind blade (Mantis Petra, Mantis Lords)
- Crystal lasers (Crystal Guardian, Crystallised Husk)
- Paint blobs (Sheo)
- Grimm bats
- All Dream Warrior attacks
- Floating orange orb (Broken Vessel headbang attack)
- Orbiting soul orb (Soul Master, Soul Tyrant)
- Collector jars
- Grimm fireballs
- Radiating spikes (Hive Knight)
- Thrown knives (Pure Vessel)
|When used together, it makes the shield 15% larger and regenerates quicker.|
- The pedestal where the charm is found can be hit with the Dream Nail. The dialogue reads:
- "Protect yourself... You are our last..."
- This, combined with the charm description, implies that the moth tribe gave this charm to the Seer as they were dying out.
- Markoth, who appears to be a moth, wields a similar ability to the Dreamshield, though his can be manipulated much more than the Knight's.