|Bulky and covered in thick plating. Retracts into itself when attacked.|
|As they age, these creatures become too heavy and lumpy to roll around freely. Instead, they curl up and hide from the world. What do they think of in there, wrapped up inside themselves? More carefree times perhaps.|
Behaviour and Tactics
Remains stationary, taking no knockback. It has three attack moves:
- Summon Baldur: it will occasionally spawn a Baldur
- Spit Venom: it occasionally spits venom that will linger on the ground
- Shell Curl: when approached, it will curl into a ball that cannot be damaged
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
- One "miniboss" encounter on the boundary of Greenpath and the Howling Cliffs involves fighting two of them at once. Do not stand in the middle of the room, approach one Elder Baldur until it rolls into a ball and stay there until the other one has died.
- They are referred to as "blocker" in the game files.