The currency of Hallownest, made from fossilised shells of various forms. Can be traded for goods or used as toll in various old mechanisms.
How to Acquire
Geo can be gained in several different ways:
- Defeating enemies
- Destroying Geo deposits
- Opening chests
- Selling relics to Relic Seeker Lemm
- Turning in Grubs to the Grubfather
- Completing a Trial at the Colosseum of Fools
While the Gathering Swarm Charm is equipped, a small swarm will gather any dropped Geo for the player, except those fallen in water or acid. Fragile Greed increases the amount of Geo enemies drop.
Good Sources of Geo
- Husk Guards in Forgotten Crossroads
- Many enemies in the City of Tears, especially Great Husk Sentries. Hoppers and Great Hoppers in Kingdom's Edge are also great sources of Geo.
- Many enemies in Infected Crossroads
- Gorgeous Husk in the City of Tears drops 420 upon death (672 with Fragile Greed equipped)
- In Kingdom's Edge, there is a hidden passage accessible by breaking a wall in a room with a Great Hopper and a lot of spike pits. At the very bottom of it is largest Geo deposit in the game, rewarding 420. This value is not increased by Fragile Greed.