|Guard construct of Hallownest's Palace and is a skilled wielder of the curved claw-blade. Its heavy white armor protects a fragile body.|
|They say the old king died long ago, but his influence echoes around us still. A creature like that... what did he desire?|
Behaviour and Tactics
Upon seeing the the player they will stomp and then attack. They deal two damage with every attack, making them a formidable foe. They are considered mini-bosses and do not respawn upon death. They have two attacks;
- Toss weapon: they throw their claw-blade that flies at The Knight and then return to them similar to a boomerang
- Swipe: they slash at the Knight using a wide-ranged melee attack
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
This enemy is found within the White Palace, but there is a corpse of a Kingsmould in the Ancient Basin.
- Although they seem to be made in the same way as the Wingmould, they do not regenerate upon being destroyed.
- The corpse of a Kingsmould in the Ancient Basin can be struck with the Dream Nail to access the White Palace. Their mind is apparently highly protected, as the Dream Nail cannot access it until being fully Awakened.
- Once defeated their armor will fall away, revealing a Void construct similar to The Collector that will slowly melt away.