|Guard construct of Hallownest's Palace and is a skilled wielder of the curved claw-blade. Its heavy white armor protects a fragile body.|
|They say the old king died long ago, but his influence echoes around us still. A creature like that... what did he desire?|
Behaviour and Tactics
Upon seeing the player they will stomp and then attack. They deal two damage with every attack, making them a formidable foe. They are considered mini-bosses and do not respawn upon death. They have two attacks;
- Toss weapon: they throw their claw-blade that flies at The Knight and then return to them similar to a boomerang
- Swipe: they slash at the Knight using a wide-ranged melee attack
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
- Kingsmoulds are presumably created in the hidden workshop in White Palace, along with the Wingmoulds. However, unlike the Wingmoulds, the Kingsmoulds do not regenerate upon being destroyed.
- The corpse of the Kingsmould in the Palace Grounds can be struck with the Dream Nail to access the White Palace. Its mind is protected by a strong Seal which appears to be made of Essence, which can be seen when the unawoken Dream Nail is used on its corpse. The Dream Nail cannot access its mind until it is Awoken.
- Once defeated their armour will fall away, revealing a Void being similar to The Collector that will slowly melt away.