Lifeblood Cocoons will respawn if the player gets hurt and loses all remaining lifeblood on hand or if the player rests at a Bench.
The Location of hidden cocoons may be hinted by blue butterfly plants growing near the path leading up to them.
The player may purchase a Cocoon Pin from Iselda for 100, which reveals the locations of every Lifeblood Cocoon in the area after that area's Map has been purchased and the player has discovered them.
- At the King's Path, left and up from the Focus tutorial sign.
- At the Ancestral Mound, left and up from the Elder Baldur.
- At the Greenpath, behind a breakable wall above where a Moss Knight is first encountered.
- At the Fog Canyon, above a hallway filled with Charged Lumaflies.
- In the Mantis Lords boss fight room, at the upper left corner behind a breakable wall.
- At Deepnest, in a secret room at the top of the ruined tram station.
- At Deepnest, directly above where Galien is fought.
- At Kingdom's Edge, hidden behind a secret path below Bardoon.
Completing the Pantheons in Godhome with bindings will add Lifeblood Cocoons at the bench rooms in the pantheons:
- Completing 8 bindings - 2 Lifeseed per Cocoon.
- Completing 4 more bindings - 3 Lifeseed per Cocoon.
- Completing 4 more bindings - 4 Lifeseed per Cocoon.