|Protector of the Greenpath, trained in the ways of the Nail and the Shell.|
|They hide as bush like mounds and look soft, but beware these warriors! They are relentless in combat, fiercely guarding something hidden deep in Greenpath.|
Behaviour and Tactics
- Block: blocks with its shield when engaged, preventing damage from all sides.
- Sword attack: strikes once or twice to the front, lunging forward with each swipe.
- Ranged attack: spits a tumbleweed of thorns at the player that travels in a parabolic arc. This projectile cannot be destroyed.
- Disengage: occasionally jumps backwards, disengaging from melee battle, usually followed by its ranged attack. Often it will chain this into a melee attack, baiting its opponent into pursing them.
There are several easy ways to dispose of it. 3 Vengeful Spirit attacks and 1 unupgraded Nail hit is the easiest way to kill it in the early game.
Baiting its melee by standing in front of it and jumping over it to land a few hits from above is a safe strategy as well. Another strategy is to use the Mothwing Cloak, bait its ranged attack, then dash in to get a hit in before it can raise its shield again.
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
- A non-respawning Moss Knight is found across the surface of the Lake of Unn with unique Dream Nail dialogue.