A lush, greenhouse-type area filled with ornate gates, thorns, and perilous platforms located in the west part of Hallownest. Once simply the gardens of the White Lady, it became overrun with Mantis Traitors who were banished from their tribe and sought their own glory.
Points of Interest
- Charm: half of Kingsoul
- 3 Grubs
- Love Key
- Whispering Root: 29 Essence
- 1 Hallownest Seal
- 6 Geo deposits
- 2 Soul Totems
- 1 Rancid Egg
- A lore tablet in Greenpath implies that Queen's Gardens (or a certain portion of it) once belonged to the Mosskin.
- "Though once our lands, a pale being lays claim to the caverns ahead.
- It may appear benevolent but it does not share our dream.
- Be wary to wander that place."