|Conjure a shadow that will fly forward and burn foes in its path.|
|The spirit requires SOUL to be conjured. Strike enemies to gather SOUL.|
Unleash a more powerful spirit
Press FOCUS/CAST or QUICK CAST without holding UP or DOWN to launch a projectile that passes through enemies and deals damage. The projectile will now penetrate all objects in its path including walls and invulnerable parts of enemies, such as a shield or shell, but will not damage a fully protected enemy.
- Flukenest turns the Shade Soul into a horde of black baby flukes that bounce around dealing damage.
- When combined with Defender's Crest, launches a single large fluke that explodes into a damage-dealing cloud of gas.
- Shaman Stone increases the width of the projectile and the damage dealt by 33%
How to Acquire
- There is an unused version of Shade Soul that consists of a mixture between a black Shade Soul and a white Vengeful Spirit much like how Abyss Shriek combines black souls with white Howling Wraiths.
- Shade Soul is obtained from a Snail Shaman linked to some kind of machine. This implies that the researchers of the Soul Sanctum were experimenting on the Shamans' natural ability to use Soul.
- The tendrils that come out of The Knight's back are similar to those seen on the Knight's Shade at the end of the Radiance fight.