|Deposed Lord of the Mantis tribe. Embraced the infection and turned against his sisters.|
|I have felt the desire. The desire to take the infection into myself. To become stronger, more powerful... these thoughts haunt my dreams during the darkest times. A false hope, but it can burn brilliantly in one's mind.|
Behaviour and Tactics
Just like the other Mantis Traitors, The Traitor Lord only has three attacks:
- Dive: Jumps up, followed by a diagonal dive
- Dash: Holds his claws up and dashes forward
- Upward Swing: Slashes upward when the player is above him
The Traitor Lord may only have three attacks, but due to his size he can be hard to avoid.
If Cloth's quest has been followed, she will show up during the fight to aid the player, dealing some damage to the boss.
Bait the Traitor Lord into using his Dive attack then jump over him, get in a downward strike or two, then dash away to avoid contact damage.
- Looking closely, there is a fourth broken throne in the room where the Mantis Lords are fought. The previous occupant of the throne is most likely the Traitor Lord due to the Hunter's Journal text.
- Usually, the Infection would reduce its victims to primal instincts; however this does not seem to be the case with Traitor Lord and the other exiled Mantises, as they seem to have a working society in the Queen's Gardens.
- The Grey Mourner's lover was the Traitor Lord's daughter, but judging from her dialogue, the Traitor Lord and the rest of the tribe despised their relationship (due to the Grey Mourner being an outsider).