|Deposed Lord of the Mantis tribe. Embraced the infection and turned against his sisters.|
|I have felt the desire. The desire to take the infection into myself. To become stronger, more powerful... these thoughts haunt my dreams during the darkest times. A false hope, but it can burn brilliantly in one's mind.|
Behaviour and Tactics
The Traitor Lord only has two attacks:
- Dive: Traitor Lord will leap into the air and then dive towards The Knight. This attack occurs in 2 parts: 1st, the leap straight up and 2nd, the dive. Both parts are dangerous. The dive is always at the same angle (about 45 degrees) and will cover about 25% of the arena.
- Dash: Traitor Lord will dash towards The Knight and swipe with their claws. He rushes forward and covers about a third of the arena with this attack.
The Traitor Lord may only have two attacks, but due to his size, he can be hard to avoid.
If Cloth's quest has been followed, she will show up during the fight to aid the Knight, dealing some damage to the boss.
Bait the Traitor Lord into using his Dive attack then jump over him, get in a downward strike or two, then dash away to avoid contact damage.
|Dream Nail Dialogue|
- Looking closely, there is a fourth broken throne in the room where the Mantis Lords are fought. The previous occupant of the throne is most likely the Traitor Lord due to the Hunter's Journal text.
- Usually, the Infection would reduce its victims to primal instincts; however this does not seem to be the case with Traitor Lord and the other exiled Mantises, as they seem to have a working society in the Queen's Gardens.
- The Grey Mourner's lover was the Traitor Lord's daughter, but judging from her dialogue, the Traitor Lord and the rest of the tribe despised their relationship (due to the Grey Mourner being an outsider).