Unn is a massive slug NPC found in a pool of acid in the southwest portion of the Lake of Unn. Landing next to this pool will cause Unn to rise up, stare at The Knight for a moment, and then spit out the Shape of Unn Charm before sinking back into the water. After this event, it is not seen again.
Unn can be found in a secret room under the Lake of Unn.
- The temple-like structure at the edge of the Lake of Unn suggests that Unn was worshipped as some form of deity.
- Unn is the only NPC in the game that has no dialogue, either spoken or through the Dream Nail.
- Since Unn does not speak, nor can they be hit with the Dream Nail, it is unknown whether Unn has sapience like the other NPCs or is simply a beast.
- According to some Lore Tablets around Greenpath, those who strayed too far would "face the law of Unn," suggesting some form of higher cognition.
- Dream Nail dialogue from Moss Knights, Mosskin, and and Volatile Mosskin suggest that Unn is calling them somehow.
- Unn is also hinted at within the Lore Tablets to be the source of all the vegetation in Greenpath.